The clamp device as a stress alleviation for igus® e-chain systems® has verified itself well. Clamps are an appropriate stress alleviation for all e-chains® with KMA mounting bracket and C rails option
1 -Can be built-in in KMA mounting bracket
2- For one, two or three cables on a pinnacle of every other
3- Space-saving via decreased set up height
4- Long provider existence for dynamic applications.
Chainfix clamps – hooked up safely and even faster
– Can be built-in in all e-chains® with KMA mounting bracket and C profile option
– Good readability of section wide variety and lateral marking of the right set up a direction
– Reduced set up top thru top-quality housing peak (compared to traditional clamps up to 15 mm)
– Space-saving and time-saving assembly
– Possibility of shipping for whole structures with cables and assembled stress comfort device
– Improved foot for facilitated set up on the C profile
– Easy to gather due to set screws screwed in with hexagon socket
– Long carrier lifestyles for dynamic functions due to expanded stress elements: Optimieredte double troughs, captive via protecting lugs
– The lengthy load-bearing floor of the strain factors improves the balance of the clamp.
– The excessive stress of the strain factors remarkably will increase operational safety.
– Integrated ribs on the stress factors – no loosening of the cable from the stress relief
– Optional: CFXL clamps with multiplied maintaining strength for heavy-duty functions (CFXL clamps are usually set up in the front of the e-chain® – CANNOT be built-in in KMA mounting brackets with C profile housing option!)
with screw mount, adjustable, heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, reusable, oil-resistant
Min.: 6 mm (0 in)
Max.: 42 mm (2 in)
There are no inquiries yet.