The SITRANS F M MAG 5000 is a microprocessor-based transmitter, which is a truly robust all-around solution for a wide variety of applications.
Cost-effective transmitter with high performance
The transmitter is rugged, suitable for universal applications and has high measurement accuracy
Multiple function outputs for process control
Display and keypad available in several languages
SITRANS F M portfolio – our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 500/ 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100/ 3100/ 1100):
• SITRANS F M portfolio – our integrated platform enables flexible use of the MAG 500/ 6000 transmitter for all products (MAG 5100/ 3100/ 1100):
• Unique SensorProm technology – stores critical, sensor-specific data and passes it to the transmitter. This allows a simple, flexible commissioning of the sensor.
• Plug & Play – allows easy on-site replacement and commissioning of the transmitter in just minutes
• “Hot swapable” – exchangeable during operation
• Mounting flexibility – compact or separate installation possible
• Validated calibration ensures accurate flow measurement. Each Siemens flowmeter is calibrated in facilities that are individually accredited to ISO / IEC 17025.
• Service and diagnostics – Designed for MAG on-site verification with traceable certification. Regular calibration of the SITRANS F M Verificator ensures accuracy in the field
View the catalog
The TXDIN1600F signal conditioner accepts all common process pulse signals with a frequency range between 0.01 to 65000 Hz in standard configuration and DC to 1000 Hz in counter mode. Typical applications would be to measure flow or batch counting.View the catalog
NIVUS flow measurement technology stands for innovation and high accuracy. NivuFlow 750-Transmitter with intuitive operation is a new generation of intelligent transmitters for wastewater flow measurement on IFAT 2014.
View the catalog